ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » <Resolved>IIB Web URI port

<Resolved>IIB Web URI port « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
mca
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: <Resolved>IIB Web URI port Reply with quote

Disciple

We upgraded our Linux server from WMB v8 to IIB v10. We have three IIB nodes running on the server and i assigned 3 ports for URI administration. BRKR1=4414; BRKR2=4415 & BRKR3=4416

mqbrkr@Dev /home/mqbrkr >mqsilist
BIP1353I: Integration node 'BRKR1' with default queue manager 'QMGR1' is running.
BIP1284I: Integration node 'BRKR2' with default queue manager 'QMGR2' and administration URI 'http://DEV:4415' is running.
BIP1284I: Integration node 'BRKR3' with default queue manager 'QMGR3' and administration URI 'http://DEV:4416' is running.

mqbrkr@Dev /home/mqbrkr >mqsireportproperties BRKR1 -b webadmin -o HTTPConnector -a

HTTPConnector
uuid='HTTPConnector'
port='4414'

mqbrkr@Dev /home/mqbrkr >mqsireportproperties BRKR2 -b webadmin -o HTTPConnector -a

HTTPConnector
uuid='HTTPConnector'
port='4415'

mqbrkr@Dev /home/mqbrkr >mqsireportproperties BRKR3 -b webadmin -o HTTPConnector -a

HTTPConnector
uuid='HTTPConnector'
port='4416'

I am able to connect to BRKR2 & BRKR3 using IIB v10 toolkit, but i am not able to establish connection to BRKR1. I did the same exact steps for these three IIB nodes. Can someone tell me what i might be missing on BRKR1?

Last edited by mca on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

Did you restart BRKR1 after defining the port?

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
vishBroker
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

In the toolkit, go to the Integration Node and open the webAdmin Interface.
Note the URL that gets opened.
check - whether it is HTTP and HTTPS ? If your port NOT listening over HTTPS and you are using HTTPS in the URL - it will not show anything. In that case, change the protocol.

you can also try and use IP address instead of name to make sure, it is not an issue with network.
mca
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

We restarted the Broker few times after the port assignment.

Also, for us to check the Web URI port, the issue is...we are not able to connect the toolkit to Integration Node (BRKR1) to find out if it is HTTP or HTTPS. We are able to connect to other integration nodes (BRKR2 & BRKR3) on the same server, but not BRKR1.

When i do mqsilist, the BRKR1 doesn't show administration URI not running as listed below. Does this have to do anything with toolkit not able to connect to Broker ?

mqbrkr@Dev /home/mqbrkr >mqsilist
BIP1353I: Integration node 'BRKR1' with default queue manager 'QMGR1' is running.
BIP1284I: Integration node 'BRKR2' with default queue manager 'QMGR2' and administration URI 'http://DEV:4415' is running.
BIP1284I: Integration node 'BRKR3' with default queue manager 'QMGR3' and administration URI 'http://DEV:4416' is running.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vishBroker
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Run following command
C:\Program Files\IBM\IIB\10.0.0.5>mqsireportproperties IIBNODE -b webmin -o server -a
--
output =>

server=''
uuid='server'
enabled='true
'
ldapAuthenticationUri=''
enableSSL=''

BIP8071I: Successful command completion.
---
mca
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

mqbrkr@Dev /home/mqbrkr >mqsireportproperties BRKR1 -b webadmin -o server -a

server=''
uuid='server'
enabled='false'
ldapAuthenticationUri=''
enableSSL=''
vishBroker
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Now you know, why it is not running.

Enable it.
C:\Program Files\IBM\IIB\10.0.0.5>mqsichangeproperties TESTNODE_vpandit -b webadmin -o server -n enabled -v true
BIP8071I: Successful command completion.

And try again after restarting the node.
smdavies99
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

If this is the reason you can't access the WebUI then you need to add these commands (to show, to set and to show again) to the scripts that you use to create the broker in the first place.
What? not have any scripts?

Now is the time to create them and put them unser source control.
Properly annotated scripts will save you time and an awful lot of stress in the future.
Plus you will have some neat scripts in your toolbox for the future.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
mca
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

I reassigned the port and enabled the listener to "true" and restarted the integration node. It worked.

Thank you so much for your help in this issue.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » <Resolved>IIB Web URI port
Jump to: