ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Creation of SAP Adapter connection to IDOC/BAPI from WMB8

Creation of SAP Adapter connection to IDOC/BAPI from WMB8 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
mb8_learner
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Creation of SAP Adapter connection to IDOC/BAPI from WMB8 Reply with quote

Novice

I am trying to import idoc from sap. Actually i need to share *.mxsd file with the client. In MB8, while importing the idoc i am getting all the xsd files under schema definition. Do we need to create seperate messageset with the xsd's imported.
One more doubt is like how do we validate message without messageset in this case.
Im Mb7 and all it will automatically creates Messageset while importing IDOC/BAPI.
Please clarify my doubt.
kunal07
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

yes you have to create the Message Set with the xsd'd you have and in MB 8, you have to first enable the Message set Development ( go to prefecences->broker development->message set->enable it).
after you created the message set from xsd you can validate it
mb8_learner
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Creation of SAP Adapter connection to IDOC/BAPI from WMB8 Reply with quote

Novice

Actually while importing a sample (Sap connectivity sample) iam getting the Messageset. I didnt see any thing specifically like schema definitions.
Onemore thing is, I have some 45 xsds(it may increase for another interface) do i need to explicity create messageset by importing all the 45 xsds.
Im bit confused in this case. Please help me out.
new_to_wmb8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

message set will be same for all if IDOC is for one type of bapi/rfc call, and then in the message defination depending on our xsd's.
if uou using MB v8 then the schema will show under your Application /Library.
what exactly you want to do ??
sunshine18
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to WMB, I have imported the IDoc into the Application, there are now some 30 xsds(control record, Idoc Data segment and other reference segments) in the schema definations Folder.
Can you please tell me
-->how can I create a Single Message Set out of these 30 schema Defination?
-->how can I validate incoming Idoc with this Message Set?

Thanks in advance.

**Already enabled the Message set Development***
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

What entity did you import your XSDs into if not a message set?

Did you follow the SAP sample?

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmbhelp/v8r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.etools.mft.samples.sapconnectivity.doc%2Fdoc%2Fsetup.htm

Have you attended the required nine days of training?
sunshine18
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I just did the 5 Day Beginners Training Course

I have used the Adaptor Connection Wizards and discover the Idoc from the SAP.It has created around 30 xsd file.
What are the next steps ?

Scenario :- Receiving the IDoc from SAP and writing to MQ Queue
SAP-Input node ---> MQ-OUT node
Trying to deploy the BAR file without creating a is thowing this error:

BIP3411E: An attempt to set the property 'selectedEisObjects' on adapter component 'MY_APP_SAP_INBOUND.inadapter' failed because the property is not supported.

The current version of the adapter installed on the runtime does not support a property given in the adapter component configuration file. The most likely reason for this is a mismatch between the Message Broker Toolkit and the runtime component levels.

Check that compatible versions of the Message Broker Toolkit and the runtime components are being used. If correct versions are being used then contact IBM Support.

Thanks for your help.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Did you follow the step-by-step instructions? Such as" Enable the Adapter Connection Project to locate the SAP JCo Libraries and JAR file and SAP IDoc JAR file"?

What is the effective level of your runtime?

When do you plan to complete the training?
sunshine18
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes..I followed the step required and creates the idoc schema definition.
Current Runtime version is 8.0.0.2.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

sunshine18 wrote:
Yes..I followed the step required and creates the idoc schema definition.
Current Runtime version is 8.0.0.2.

I did not ask about your current version. You need to know your current effective level. What is your effective level?

"I followed the step required" - does this mean you only followed one step? Did you complete all steps:

1. Enable the Adapter Connection Project to locate the SAP JCo Libraries and JAR file and SAP IDoc JAR file

2. Configure the SAP system for the SAP Inbound sample

3. Configure the WebSphere Message Broker runtime with SAP JCo Libraries

4. Configure the connection details for the SAP inbound adapter

5. Configure the SAP outbound adapter

Just importing the SAP schema is not enough.
sunshine18
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I have followed all the steps. and I was able to run the SAP-MATMAS Sample sucessfully.

Now, I am trying to create the same scenario (SAP INBOUND) from scratch using a Different IDoc Type.
With Adaptor Connection Wizard, I have discovered the new Idoc Type from the SAP System and *.xsds are generated in my Application Schema Defination Folder.

My Question :
How can I create a Message Set out of these xsd files , as it was created in the SAP MATMAS INBOUND Sample?
Thanks!
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sunshine18 wrote:
yes, I have followed all the steps. and I was able to run the SAP-MATMAS Sample sucessfully.

Now, I am trying to create the same scenario (SAP INBOUND) from scratch using a Different IDoc Type.
With Adaptor Connection Wizard, I have discovered the new Idoc Type from the SAP System and *.xsds are generated in my Application Schema Defination Folder.

My Question :
How can I create a Message Set out of these xsd files , as it was created in the SAP MATMAS INBOUND Sample?
Thanks!

Welcome to V8.. V8 does no longer create message sets but creates message models. So you may want to use those in lieu of message sets...

Have fun
sunshine18
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then how can I create Message Model for this new IDoc Type.
Do you have Link which shows the steps?
Thanks!
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

fjb_saper wrote:
sunshine18 wrote:

My Question :
Thanks!

Welcome to V8.. V8 does no longer create message sets but creates message models. So you may want to use those in lieu of message sets...

Have fun

Unfortunately, the SAP nodes require message sets, and all these details are in the InfoCentre or training.

When do you expect to finish your training?

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmbhelp/v8r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.etools.mft.doc%2Fac37300_.htm

Quote:
The SAPRequest node needs an adapter component to function correctly. You set the component by using the Adapter component node property and business object definitions, which are stored in the message set that you reference from the node. For this reason, you must provide a message set. By default, the message that is propagated from the SAPRequest node is in the DataObject domain, so that the Message domain property is set to DataObject. You cannot specify a different domain. The node automatically detects the message type.

Don't bother asking in this forum if you have not read the InfoCentre thoroughly or attended the training. Your lack of understanding is keeping you from being successful and this lack of understanding can be achieved by completing your training.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

sunshine18 wrote:
Ok then how can I create Message Model for this new IDoc Type.
Do you have Link which shows the steps?
Thanks!

This link will show you the steps:

https://www-304.ibm.com/services/learning/content/ites.wss/us/en?pageType=course_description&courseCode=WM664

Quote:
Describe the enhanced packaged application support for SAP, Siebel, and PeopleSoft

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Creation of SAP Adapter connection to IDOC/BAPI from WMB8
Jump to: