ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages

SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
k_usa
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi,

My Flow is having SOAPInput node configured with JMS Transport.
I am trying to send a SOAP message using JMSHermes.

The message is not picked up by SOAPInput node. I do not see any error in the eventviewer.

FYI:
I have another flow with JMSInput node and I am able to send the JMS message using JMSHermes to this flow successfully.I am using the same bindings file and Connectionfactory in the SOAPInput node flow also.

Environment: WMQ7.0.1.3, WMB 7.0.0.5 on Windows 7

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help.
kash3338
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Shaman

k_usa wrote:

When you say you have configured your SOAPInput node for JMS transport, hope you have covered all the points listed here

Can you please list the configurations you have made for the SOAPInput node? Do you have a trace in your message flow?
k_usa
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Apprentice

kash3338 wrote:
k_usa wrote:

When you say you have configured your SOAPInput node for JMS transport, hope you have covered all the points listed here

Can you please list the configurations you have made for the SOAPInput node? Do you have a trace in your message flow?

Hi Kash, Thanks for the reply.
Actually there was no problem with SOAPnput node.
I was unaware of adding Hermes 'JMS EndPoint' from SOAP UI, the messages are picked up now.

Now the problem is resolved.
Thanks
sarath.g33
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

k_usa wrote:

Hi Kash, Thanks for the reply.
Actually there was no problem with SOAPnput node.
I was unaware of adding Hermes 'JMS EndPoint' from SOAP UI, the messages are picked up now.

Now the problem is resolved.
Thanks

Hi @k_usa, I was facing same issue, Can you please let me know what is the configuration needs to be set in HERMES JMS configuration.

Thanks,
Sarath. G
smdavies99
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

sarath.g33 wrote:

Hi @k_usa, I was facing same issue, Can you please let me know what is the configuration needs to be set in HERMES JMS configuration.

Thanks,
Sarath. G

you might be waiting for a long time for a response. "k_usa" does not seem to be a regular poster here.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sarath.g33 wrote:

Thanks,
Sarath. G

You have to check between your Hermes configuration and your SOAPUI configuration. In your SOAPUI configuration you have to specify the correct endpoint so that the message gets sent to the correct queue...
sarath.g33
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

fjb_saper wrote:

You have to check between your Hermes configuration and your SOAPUI configuration. In your SOAPUI configuration you have to specify the correct endpoint so that the message gets sent to the correct queue...

Thanks for reply. I configured hermes configuration in soap ui correctly, I can send message to queue with endpoint when i pass it as queue:\\<QM_NAME>\<endPoint_Q>, But it was not reaching to SOAP input node, Please confirm whether the above endpoint is correct or not. If not, Please help me out the exact endpoint URL to hit webservice(JMS).

Do we need to configure any JMS header in SOAP UI ?

Thanks,
Sarath. G
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Is your SOAP input node set up for the JMS Transport?
sarath.g33
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Yes I configured with JMS transport only.. with all configuration initial context, Connection Factory & Destination.

Can you please provide endpoint URL which I need to configure in SOAP UI

Thanks,
Sarath. G
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

Grand Master

sarath.g33 wrote:
Can you please provide endpoint URL which I need to configure in SOAP UI

How would we know?

You need to configure the one that you need to talk to.
sarath.g33
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages Reply with quote

mqjeff wrote:

How would we know?

You need to configure the one that you need to talk to.

Thanks for reply.

I am looking for sample End point URL who to configure, I configured URL like this : queue:\\<QM_NAME>(HERMES Configuration Name)\<endPoint_Q>(Which listens to SOAP INPUT Node). Please confirm whether this valid or not.

Do we need to create any JMS headers?

Thanks,
Sarath. G
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

What happens when you try it?

go on, be a devil, take a risk. It will either work or it won't.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Nothing listens to the SOAPInput node.

The SOAPInput node listens to something.

It is much much quicker - and therefore a much better use of your time to verify your syntax against the knowledge center and the samples, and then verify it by testing it, than it is to wait for a response here.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SOAPInput node not picking JMS messages
Jump to: