ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » Custom XSLT tranformation Issue

Custom XSLT tranformation Issue « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Vin1521
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Custom XSLT tranformation Issue Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am badly stuck up at Custom XSLT primitive usage in mediation in WPS version 7.0.

There is an external system call and the response is coming in the form of an XML but when I am finally mapping the response using XSLT map, there is a custom xslt for mapping the body part of SMO. In the XSL behind this custom XSLT, there is if then else condition.

The condition states that if the response is populated from external system then map the response other wise map zero.

In the final response, I am getting zero populated everywhere. I have printed the response which is input SMO to this XSLT map, It shows the populated response xml. The issue is with custom XSLT.

Please guide me to populate the final response with the exact values which are coming from external system.

Thanks

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » Custom XSLT tranformation Issue
Jump to: