ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Security » SOLVED - WebSphere MQ AMS license.bmb not found

SOLVED - WebSphere MQ AMS license.bmb not found « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
brianb
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: SOLVED - WebSphere MQ AMS license.bmb not found Reply with quote

Voyager

Hi

Just testing out the demo of WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security

and when trying

setmqspl -m xxxxx -p SECUREQ -s SHA1 -e AES256 - r CN=xxxxxxx,O=xx,C=xx -r CN=xxxxxxx,O=xx,C=xx

I get

DRQDO2600E License file C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security/license/license.bmb does not exist, is not accessible or is invalid. Cannot continue.

This .bmb dows not exest anywhere that I can find

Has anyone seen this ?

Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\tsdbrb>dspmqver
Name: WebSphere MQ
Version: 7.0.1.2
CMVC level: p701-102-100504
BuildType: IKAP - (Production)

C:\Documents and Settings\tsdbrb>dspmqsver
Name: WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security
Version: 7.0.1.1
CMVC level: 110329a
BuildType: Production
brianb
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security license.bmb not found Reply with quote

Voyager

Resolved

Had to uninstall and reinstall WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security license.bmb not found
exerk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

brianb, please prepend SOLVED to the post title - it gives an eye-catcher to those whom may be searching for an answer to the same question. Thank you.
brianb
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Solved - WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security license.bmb Reply with quote

Voyager

Thanks
rekarm01
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: SOLVED: WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security license.bmb Reply with quote

Grand Master

exerk wrote:
brianb, please prepend SOLVED to the post title

More specifically, prepend "SOLVED: " to the title of the first post in this thread, (using the 'Edit' button in the upper-right corner of the post).
exerk
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLVED: WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security license.b Reply with quote

Jedi Council

rekarm01 wrote:
exerk wrote:
brianb, please prepend SOLVED to the post title

More specifically, prepend "SOLVED: " to the title of the first post in this thread, (using the 'Edit' button in the upper-right corner of the post).

Oops! Yes, I should have been more specific, and as I've just found I could do it anyway...

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Security » SOLVED - WebSphere MQ AMS license.bmb not found
Jump to: