ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » News/Updates » contact admin MQ Control Express.. Free Download!

contact admin MQ Control Express.. Free Download! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
cturner
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:48 pm    Post subject: contact admin MQ Control Express.. Free Download! Reply with quote

www.contact admin.com

Free! All new MQControl Express -- an amazing new tool for MQSeries Administrators and Developers

And it's yours, absolutely free. Just download it, and within minutes you'll have more control over your MQSeries middleware processes than you ever imagined.

MQControl Express gives you the power to configure, monitor and effectively manage your MQSeries network and MQSeries messages. It simplifies and centralizes the entire monitoring task, giving you instant access to MQSeries objects on any number of platforms from a single control point.

MQControl Express can establish, monitor and control connections to NT, UNIX, AS400 and VMS - without the need for a local installation of MQSeries or the complexity of installing and managing agents. Among its many powerful capabilities are:
Message Management that allows for copy, move, delete, edit and reroute
Automatic discovery of all MQSeries objects
Graphical displays of MQSeries events in real time
Automatic fault detection
So why are we giving it away for free?

Because we want you to experience the power that comes with being in control.

And because it's just the tip of the iceberg. It's just one of many contact admin products designed to work together to give you complete end-to-end application and business process monitoring control.

www.contact admin.com
RogerLacroix
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Hi,

There is one thing that bugs me, offering a free download but NOT offering a free download. If I go to the trouble of filling out your contact detail form, then when I click the submit button I EXPECT to have an automatic download start or a link to click to download the file.

Seeing the message below is unacceptable (Note: I waited 20 minutes before writing this note!!! There was no email response from contact admin.):
Quote:
Thank you for your interest in contact admin's software solutions.
We will contact you shortly.

If you think this will prevent your competition from getting a hold of your product, you are dreaming. All you do is piss-off potential / future clients.

So basically it is NOT a free download until some product / sales / marketing manager reviews my contact info against his / her database of not acceptable people. Lovely, just lovely.

I had an hour tonight to play with toys, but I guess it won’t be with your product.

Later
Roger…
dgolding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yatiri

Well, like Basil Fawlty says, "We don't want any riff-raff"

- you couldn't have just ANYBODY having this for free, would you? Why, standards would drop! No, only those working for big corporates can have it, 'cos they are the only ones who are likely to cough up money for products!

I agree, an underhand way of getting hold of contact info...just because I always fill in my name and address for things like this as "Mickey Mouse, Over-the-Rainbow Street, Toyland" is no excuse to actually VERIFY my details
cturner
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: MQ Control Express now available via immediate download Reply with quote

MQ Control Express can now be downloaded immediately after entering your contact information.

Go to:

http://www.contact admin.com/news/flash.html

Regards,

Charles
glennire
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:38 am    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

Yes, I filled in the information a year, two years? ago, but only had a short time to play and never followed up until now (the immediate download is important when you are busy) . I have since had clients, they are using Candle (I had seen Candle, QPasa! and Tivoli - However, couldn't speak to MQControl), but have just now made the download based on this new information.

Thank you.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » News/Updates » contact admin MQ Control Express.. Free Download!
Jump to: