ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Error in mySAP adapter

Error in mySAP adapter « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
soni
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Error in mySAP adapter Reply with quote

Novice

Hi Everybody,

We are using MQ Series as EAI in order to communicate SAP R/3 with several legacies. Some months ago, we created Bussiness Object Definition files using the IBM tool named 'Bussines Object Designer'. We generated those BODs from SAP Basic Types, then we deployed the files in our system, and everything gone well in terms of workflow, I mean, messages were sent to the Broker Delivery queue by mySAP.com adapter.

However, due to new requirements in our project we are using Basic Type Extensions instead of Basic Types. We have generated the BODs in the same way we already did for the Basic Types. Unfortunately, after the deployment of the BOD files an error message is logged in the adapter log every time we want to sent a message from SAP to the MQ Broker.

Please see below the error message as follows:
Code:
Time: 2007/11/27 17:46:36.699] [System: ConnectorAgent] [SS: SAPConnector] [Thread: VSapALEConnectorAgent-MQMessageParser (#919888138)] [Type: Error] [MsgID: 26020] [Mesg: Error: Exception in method parseAndProcessCR. Message:  .]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
[Time: 2007/11/27 17:46:36.700] [System: ConnectorAgent] [SS: SAPConnector] [Thread: VSapALEConnectorAgent-MQMessageParser (#919888138)] [Type: Error] [MsgID: 26040] [Mesg: Error: MQMessageParser.CreateAndFormatWorkUnit(): Formatting failed. Reason : [Type: Error] [MsgID: 26020] [Mesg: Error: Exception in method parseAndProcessCR. Message:  .] ]

Would anyone please help us to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Looks like you need to download the new Idoc (extension type) and load it to your adapter/ broker flow. Please note as well that the mapping will have changed between the base Idoc and the BO and the extended Idoc ant the BO.

Enjoy
soni
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi,

First of all, let me thank you for your quick response.

As you recommend we already downloaded the new Extensions type in our flow. Also we have referenced the new items in the adapter configuration file (.cfg), I believe that is the mapping you are talking about.

Are you still thinking we have an issue with the configuration due to the new Extensions Type?. Please, I encorauge you to provide us a new response about it.

Thank you so much and best regards
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

soni wrote:
Hi,

First of all, let me thank you for your quick response.

As you recommend we already downloaded the new Extensions type in our flow. Also we have referenced the new items in the adapter configuration file (.cfg), I believe that is the mapping you are talking about.

Are you still thinking we have an issue with the configuration due to the new Extensions Type?. Please, I encorauge you to provide us a new response about it.

Thank you so much and best regards

Referencing the new items in the adapter config file is not mapping.
This just allows the adapter to read / parse the IDOC.
Now this new IDOC looks different from the old one. So the mapping from the new Idoc tree to the BO needs to be redone...

Enjoy
soni
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi again,

Would you please provide us more details about how to do the mapping you are recommend us?

Thanks a lot
francoisvdm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

If I read this correct the adapter gives the error before it can do anything with it, so..... did you copy the new XSD files to the adapter's REPOSITORY directory?

Francois van der Merwe
ins0mniac2
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

soni,

I am getting the same error as you did, do you know how you were able to resolve it?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Error in mySAP adapter
Jump to: