ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Problem Starting JDBC Connector

Problem Starting JDBC Connector « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
fponcet
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Problem Starting JDBC Connector Reply with quote

Acolyte

I get this error:

[Time: 2005/10/26 16:05:49.719] [System: ConnectorAgent] [SS: JMSConnector] [Thread: wbia_main (#117471056)] [Type: Error] [MsgID: 21004] [Mesg: Message key 21004 :: C:\\IBM\\WebSphereICS\\connectors\\messages\\CwConnectorAgentMessages.txt does not contain the text for this message.]
[Time: 2005/10/26 16:05:49.781] [System: ConnectorAgent] [SS: JMSConnector] [Thread: wbia_main (#117471056)] [Type: Info] [MsgID: 22099] [Mesg: Message key 22099 :: C:\\IBM\\WebSphereICS\\connectors\\messages\\CwConnectorAgentMessages.txt does not contain the text for this message.]

I cannot find any information about message 21004, anyone knows what could be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Felipe
hopsala
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Problem Starting JDBC Connector Reply with quote

Guardian

fponcet wrote:
C:\\IBM\\WebSphereICS\\connectors\\messages\\CwConnectorAgentMessages.txt does not contain the text for this message.

Before you solve your problem, you must solve a configuration error you have - there's a property called MessageFileName, which must be the file containing the adapter's messages, each adapter type has a different message file; more details see Unable to start the JDBC Adapter or search the forum.

After you solve this prob, raise trace levels to 5 and post the real messages here, with a bit more info on environment, operating system, version, what you're trying to do etc...
fponcet
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I solved the messages problem and now I have the error message:

[Type: Fatal Error] [MsgID: 17317] [Mesg: The configured transport JMS for this connector in InterChange Server and the transport IDL configured in the agent configuration file are incompatible.]

I am using ICS 4.2.2 in Windows XP, and I am trying to query an oracle database using the JDBC connector.
hopsala
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian

fponcet wrote:
[Type: Fatal Error] [MsgID: 17317] [Mesg: The configured transport JMS for this connector in InterChange Server and the transport IDL configured in the agent configuration file are incompatible.]

Well? I think that pretty much says it all - You deployed a configuration with transport=JMS to the ICS server, but you have transport=IDL in your configuration file you ran the adapter with. Decide which transport method you want to use and deploy it to both config file and ICS server.

Could have figured this out yourself, y'know
fponcet
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

hopsala wrote:
fponcet wrote:

Well? I think that pretty much says it all - You deployed a configuration with transport=JMS to the ICS server, but you have transport=IDL in your configuration file you ran the adapter with. Decide which transport method you want to use and deploy it to both config file and ICS server.

Could have figured this out yourself, y'know

I do have the same transport (JMS) for both the agent and the controller. However I missed the -cC:\...\MyJDBCConnector.cfg and it looks like for that reason the agent was taking IDL by default.

It is working now. Thanks a lot for yor help!

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Problem Starting JDBC Connector
Jump to: