ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Automatic Submission of Failed Flows in ICS

Automatic Submission of Failed Flows in ICS « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
voyager
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Automatic Submission of Failed Flows in ICS Reply with quote

Centurion

All,
Thank you very much for your support and for your valuable suggestions with my previous problems. I have lost touch with looking at ICS forums these days as I have not come across any major problems lately.

But, now I have an issue with ICS failed flows.
I have a collaboration in ICS for which there will be many failed flows in a given time due to table locking, to be more precise, record locking.

I am trying to re-submit the failed flows automatically without using the Flow Manager Tool.

If you have any ideas, please suggest how to get this done.
I appreciate very much your responses.

Thank you,
recallsunny
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

If you are using ICS 4.3 then take a look at the new Collaboration API. It has got some new methods for flow management. You should be able to handle this very easily with them......

dropFailedEvent()
queryFailedEvents()
resubmitFailedEvent()
saveFailedEvent()
voyager
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: No success Reply with quote

Centurion

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
In fact, I have used the method resubmitFailedEvent() in the collaboration template.
But, somehow, it did not work for me. Could you please suggest any other method, please?
Have you tried this method to achive the automatic re-submission of failed flows anytime?
Did this method worked for you. Could you please let me know?
Appreciate your suggestions very much!
recallsunny
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Im not sure if there is any other way of Resubmitting the events automatically other than with API. We have used this option and it works! However our resubmission process also required resubmitting successful transactions(in some cases), hence we had to pursue a different approach.
voyager
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Thank you,
I am going to build a dummy collaboration and try out with the same Event Management
package once again and see if it works. Please, let me know if you have any tips.
Thank you,
voyager
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: This is done Reply with quote

Centurion

Thank you all for your responses.
I could re-submit the failed flows automatically in ICS using Event Management package and related methods.
Thank you!!

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Automatic Submission of Failed Flows in ICS
Jump to: