ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » ACE12 - RESTAPI Project - Message Validation

ACE12 - RESTAPI Project - Message Validation « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
hgb
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:52 pm    Post subject: ACE12 - RESTAPI Project - Message Validation Reply with quote

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone else has come across this:
ACE 12.0.11.1
REST API Project.
OpenAPI 3.0 schema file. It doesn't seem to matter where this is sourced from that I can see...

If enabling message validation for request messages, I get the error 'Navigate to path failed which should not occur on a well formed doc and flow'

However, if I set the Message Model (filename.json), Message (#/components/schemas/request) and Physical Format (OpenAPI 3.0 definition) on the HTTP Input node of the automatically generated message flow, Validation works just fine.

Am I missing a trick here? I do not like the idea of having to re-add this information every time a change is made to the REST API Description.

The infocenter seems to imply that I can get away without setting those properties if the project is a REST API Project, however my experience via the toolkit appears to be different.

edit:
After struggling for a few days before coming here I think I found the issue.

The servers.url section had a trailing '/'
The paths.uri section began with a leading '/'

Works fine with schema validation turned off
fails with schema validation turned on.

deleting the trailing '/' from the servers.url section solved the issue

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » ACE12 - RESTAPI Project - Message Validation
Jump to: