ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Exec group on remote integration node doesn't connect

Exec group on remote integration node doesn't connect « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Lone_Wanderer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:50 am    Post subject: Exec group on remote integration node doesn't connect Reply with quote

We migrated from IIB to ACE12

I'm trying to connect to said migrated nodes with toolkit of same version and while conneciton to remote integration Node works, it's the executiuon groups belonging to that node that my toolkit fails to synchronize with.

I can't see any of the deployed resources, bee it applications or Libraries. I can't launch debug OR deploy new resources.

I also can't manually "Refresh". When I try, the processs just hangs on 0% forever.

My colegue, with the same version of toolkit and same brokerfile connects without any issues.

what is the recommended course of action?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

EDIT: When I read the documentation, https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/app-connect/11.0.0?topic=rpwyuacet-resolving-problems-that-occur-when-connecting-app-connect-enterprise-toolkit-integration-node#au16600_3c

Specifically this method:
1. In the IBM App Connect Enterprise Toolkit, click Window > Preferences > General > Network Connection. The Preferences window opens, and the Network Connections preferences are displayed.

2. From the Active Provider list, select Direct.

This worked. For some reason, my toolkit upon installation had "native" method configured, which caused this problem to surface.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Exec group on remote integration node doesn't connect
Jump to: