ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error while creating execution group ( IIB V10.0.0.11)

Error while creating execution group ( IIB V10.0.0.11) « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Abhi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Error while creating execution group ( IIB V10.0.0.11) Reply with quote

Novice

I've an active multi-instance integration node running on a linux server.
Code:

[user@hostname]$ mqsilist
BIP1295I: Integration node 'HATEST' is an active multi-instance or High Availability integration node that is running on queue manager 'HATEST'.

when I try to create the EG for the first time it times out
Code:

[user@hostname]$  mqsicreateexecutiongroup HATEST -e egTest -w 180 (have increased timeout)
BIP1124I: Creating integration server 'egTest' on integration node 'HATEST'...
BIP1047E: The operation timed out waiting for a response.

The utility did not receive an expected response from the integration node within a designated amount of time. The operation might have completed successfully, even though the response was not received.

Ensure that the integration node is running and that the correct connection parameters have been supplied to the utility. Use the -w flag to increase the amount of time to wait for responses.

Next time when I try to create the same EG, it fails as below:
Code:

[user@hostname]$  mqsicreateexecutiongroup HATEST -e egTest
BIP1124I: Creating integration server 'egTest' on integration node 'HATEST'...
BIP1125E: The integration server could not be created.

The utility was asked to create integration server 'egTest' on integration node 'HATEST', but it was not completed successfully by the integration node.

Determine the cause of the problem by reviewing the following error messages. If the problem persists, contact your IBM support representative.
BIP1123E: The integration server already exists.

The utility was asked to create integration server 'egTest' on integration node 'HATEST', but it already exists.

Check that the names of the integration server and integration node are correct and reissue the command.

The error description is pretty clear but "egTest" does not exist on HATEST node. An "mqsilist HATEST" can confirm that. Also I verified that there is no DataFlowengine process with the name "egTest" running on the server.

I notice that this error is bit different then a standard error you get while creating an already existing EG. While creating an already existing EG we directly get
Code:

While in this case I get
Code:
BIP1125E: The integration server could not be created.
first followed by
Code:

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Abhi
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

hi...try looking at the syslog as the error details on why the first creation failed should be reported there
Abhi
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

@abhi_thri Thanks for your reply. It appears to be a system resources issues. There was not enough resources to create an EG on that node and it was timing out. It also generated an abend file for that. Once more resources were added, it creates the EG without any issues.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error while creating execution group ( IIB V10.0.0.11)
Jump to: