ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IIB-Jenkins-Ant CI/CD

IIB-Jenkins-Ant CI/CD « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
puja
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:34 am    Post subject: IIB-Jenkins-Ant CI/CD Reply with quote

Hi ,

I am automating my build and deploy of bar file using Jenkins and ant script , where I am also using custom nodes for my shared library in my application ,
when I am creating the bar file using below ant command
<exec executable="mqsicreatebar">
<arg value="-data" />
<arg value="${basedir}" />
<arg value="-b" />
<arg value="${basedir}/AcceptOrderFromLumata/${iib.bar}" />
<arg value="-a" />
<arg value="AcceptOrderFromLumata" />
<arg value="-deployAsSource" />
</exec>
The bar file which is created by this command contains the shared library sub flows which are getting added in my main application due to which I am not able to deploy my bar file and getting the below error while deploying .
Review related error messages to determine why the administration request failed.BIP1332E: The application 'AcceptOrderFromLumata' is trying to use subflows from shared library 'ESBCommonLibV2'. However, shared library 'ESBCommonLibV2' has subflows in the integration node schema 'ESBCommonLibV2', which is already defined by subflows in application 'AcceptOrderFromLumata'.

When an application is referencing shared libraries, all the subflows for an integration node schema must be in a single container.
Subflows for an integration node schema must not be in both an application and a shared library that is referenced by that application.
Additionally, subflows for an integration node schema must not be in two or more shared libraries that are referenced by a single application.

One more point is that if I am removing the entire shared library then the workspace is failing with build error as it is not able to reference the library's in the unix workspscae

Can anyone help me find a solution for removing the subflows of shared library from my main application flow.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IIB-Jenkins-Ant CI/CD
Jump to: