ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexMainframe, CICS, TXSeriesIssue :'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the RRS

Issue :'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the RRS View previous topic :: View next topic
James_Leo80
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm Post subject: Issue :'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the RRS Reply with quote

Dear all,

Everything works well on my local broker,When I tried to deploy SapAdapterxxx.bar onto remote broker on Z/OS , it appeared an issue "'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the RRS", although I tried to add libsapjco3.so onto system PATH , add “sapjco3.jar” onto CLASSPATH/ENVFIL ,then setup them nativeURL/jarURL with mqsichangeproperties which validated successfully. But it still has the same problem. I have no idea

please who help and give me a guide how to resolve it, thanks!

/////////////local/////////////////////////////////////
WMB 8.0.0.2 toolkit
WIN7 64bit
JRE 1.6 32bit
WMB 8.0.0.2 32bit for window
/////////////remote///////////////////////////////
JCo: 3.0.9
WebSphere WMB: 8.0.0.2
WebSphere WMB for Sadapter adapter :7.5.0.2
Z/OS: 1.19
MQ: 7.0.0.1
JRE: 6.2 64BIT
/////////////Error log/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Begin running task [Deploying [SapAdapterxxx.bar] to execution group [test]]

BIP2087E: Broker TESTBRK was unable to process the internal configuration message.

The entire internal configuration message failed to be processed successfully.

Use the messages following this message to determine the reasons for the failure. If the problem cannot be resolved after reviewing these messages, contact your IBM Support center. Enabling service trace may help determine the cause of the failure.

BIP4041E: Execution group 'test' received an administration request that encountered an exception.

While attempting to process an administration request, an exception was encountered. No updates have been made to the configuration of the execution group.

Review related error messages to determine why the administration request failed.

BIP3450E: An adapter error occurred during the processing of a message. The adapter error message is 'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the Resource Recovery Services adapter'.

This error was detected by the adapter. The following message describes the diagnostic information that is provided by the adapter 'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the Resource Recovery Services adapter'.

Inspect the diagnostic information that is provided by the adapter. Further diagnostic information might be written to user trace. Inspect user trace for further information.

The task was unsuccessful: The deployment was unsuccessful. Check error messages above for explanation.

MQSeries.net Forum IndexMainframe, CICS, TXSeriesIssue :'MQJE073: Detected 64-bit JVM, but not using the RRS
Jump to: