ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Multiphase Commit » MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR error using the transaction option

MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR error using the transaction option « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
newMQnet
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR error using the transaction option Reply with quote

Hi
Iam getting MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR when trying to use runmqdnm, implementing iMQObjectTrigger interface with transaction required option. This is on windows 2000.

MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR

runmqdnm -m BUSINF03 -q CAMSDATA.BUSINF03 -a CAMSQueueMonitor.dll -c CAMSMonitor.CAMSQMON.CAMSQToFile -n 1 -t 120 -s yes
5724-H72 (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 1994, 2004. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
AMQ8377: Unexpected error 2354 was received by the application.

Can you please suggest me what the isssue is?.
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR error using the transaction op Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

newMQnet wrote:
Can you please suggest me what the isssue is?.

Quote:
This reason code can occur for a variety of reasons. The most likely reason is that an object created by a DTC transaction does not issue a transactional MQI call until after the DTC transaction has timed out. (If the DTC transaction times out after a transactional MQI call has been issued, reason code MQRC_HANDLE_IN_USE_FOR_UOW is returned by the failing MQI call.)

Another cause of MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR is incorrect installation; Windows NT Service pack must be installed after the Windows NT Option pack.

This reason code occurs only on Windows.

fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Moved to correct forum
newMQnet
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iam trying to use a COM+ application (dll) and the server is windows 2000 and not NT. Can you provide me a sample if possible to use the runmqdnm with transaction option.

Thanks for your help
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

newMQnet wrote:
Can you provide me a sample if possible to use the runmqdnm with transaction option.

Does runmqdnm support what you're trying to do? I've not used it myself. I'm also not familiar with this "transaction" option (and can't find it in the documentation).

Sample code links are at the top of the page, in your install and the usual places through the net (no pun intended).

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Multiphase Commit » MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR error using the transaction option
Jump to: