ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Archives - All » Sales Dept and Customer support - where?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 Sales Dept and Customer support - where? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
HenriqueS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Sales Dept and Customer support - where? Reply with quote

Master

Hello,

My post is to show my unsatisfaction about the Netflexity sales and support services.

The product (Express version) seems OK, the 'agentless' concept is terrific, the monitoring alerts are nice, but the software lacks with bad performance (JVM starving) and several exceptions on the reports section.

Still, I did an initial evaluation here and I thought it would be nice to have a real version to test, writing to a real database and not HSQLDB (provided with the express version - my guess is that it sucks up the JVM). I did not care if the product had a time-trial bomb (90-180 days) but offered a test environment close as possible to a production system (no HSQLDB).

I just wanted to have some real life experience with the product so I could suggest it to my boss the next time our Tivoli Omegamon MQ contract expires.

I really don´t know what is going on. I did send several e-mails to different people in the last weeks and no one answers. I had an initial contact there, Mikhail, but the guy just evaporated.

Is there a chance people do not want to sell the product? Maybe are you guys being acquired by some big Corp and are avoiding any business contacts? (hint: IBM)

That´s really a weird way of trying to introduce a new product: not contacting interested people.

malammik
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

Henrique, all your email were going to spam. I just pulled out all your messages, replied to them and whitelisted your domain name.
HenriqueS
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Thanks Mikhail. The way things were going was just bizarre, so I decided to go public. I am answering through my corporate mailbox tomorrow.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Archives - All » Sales Dept and Customer support - where?
Jump to: