ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Jtext connector Error

Jtext connector Error « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jeevan_p
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Jtext connector Error Reply with quote

Novice

Hi ,
I m using Blob datahandler to read a .txt file which contains some xml data.
I want to read the entire chunk of data in a business Object.
Jtext connector is polling the file , but its is archiving it with .fail extension.
I have a subscription for this event in ICS , but Jtext connector is throwing a warning with ": Exception :: java.lang.Exception: Invalid class name passed to createHandler: com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: "

I have given the classs name(BlobdataHancler) in the classnane attribute of the metaObject
com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler.

Also have also included the jar file in CWConnEnv.bat
set DATAHANDLER="%CROSSWORLDS%"\DataHandlers\BlobDataHandler.jar;%CROSSWORLDS%\DataHandlers\CwDataHandler.jar;"%CROSSWORLDS%"\DataHandlers\CustDataHandler.jar;"%CROSSWORLDS%"\DataHandlers\CwXMLDataHandler.jar
Also i have included the the Jtext conecctor start up batch file.

[Time: 2007/01/04 06:46:11.465] [System: ConnectorAgent] [SS: GPS_NA_JTextConnector] [Thread: Jtext-FileParser (#1200087725)] [Type: Warning] [MsgID: 106005] [Mesg: **** WARNING :: Internal error: Exception :: java.lang.Exception: Invalid class name passed to createHandler: com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler
at com.crossworlds.DataHandlers.DataHandler.createHandler(DataHandler.java:409)
at com.crossworlds.DataHandlers.DataHandler.createHandler(DataHandler.java:367)
at com.crossworlds.connectors.jtext.FileParser.createAndFormatWorkUnit(FileParser.java:801)
at com.crossworlds.connectors.jtext.FileParser.run(FileParser.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:568)
]
vk
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

Did you copy the BLOB data handler jar file in the DataHandlers directory? Did you restart the connector after copying the data handler jar file? Is the data handler MO (MO_DataHandler_BLOB.xsd) present in the repository directory of the connector?

Regards,
VK.
jeevan_p
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

Novice

Hi VK,

Placed the class file in custom datahandler jar file and it worked.
senMQ
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: JText ada[ters Reply with quote

Acolyte

hi,

I'm having a smiliar problem. My Jtext adapter starts up with no issues. But, the messages go to the fault queue. This is the error message I see:

<?CWRSD status="-1" description="**** ERROR : Invalid class name passed to createHandler: com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler.Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler"?>
<Q1:BLOB_BO.xmlns:Q1="http://www.ibm.com/websphere/crossworlds/2002/BOSchema/BLOB_BO" version="3.0.0" verb="Create" locale="en_US" delta="false">

I can see that the class, com.ibm.DataHandlers.binary.BLOBDataHandler.class is in the BlobDatahandler.jar file and the file is in the right location - /usr/WebSphere/WebSphereAdapters/DataHandlers. This path is in the start up script

Any thoughts on how I should proceed ...
prasy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: JText connection error Reply with quote

Hi,

I have got the classNotFoundException even after placing the jar BlobDataHandler.jar file in the DataHandlres folder of installation path. I have also set in the CLASSPATH.

Any other solution for this issue to be solved. Kindly help.
senMQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Is it accessible by the userid with which you are starting the connector? Did you check the permissions?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Jtext connector Error
Jump to: