ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Workflow Engines - IBM MQ Workflow & Business Process Choreographer » MQ WORKFLOW ISSUE

MQ WORKFLOW ISSUE « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
busy_chap
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: MQ WORKFLOW ISSUE Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,
I don't have a lot of knowledge in MQ Workflow and I need your help in troubleshooting a issue.

A WBI interface generates a status message and will be sent to a MQ queue.From there the message gets pulled by MQ workflow and displayed in a user interface where the user can see the status message.

The issue is that we have imported two fdl files with this command
fmcibie -uadmin -ppassword -i ITLBI.fdl -o
fmcibie -uadmin -ppassword -i ITLAR.fdl -o

and in the good scenario we expect to see messages in the user interface for both BI and AR interfaces but for some reason only AR messages are getting displayed in the user interface and not even a single message goes to the user interface for BI. We don't see any errors anywhere.
I hope I have correctly worded my issue. Please excuse my ignorance of Workflow.
Hoping to see some answers.
hos
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chevalier

Hi,

without going into the detailed logic of your application, I recommend to use the -t(ranslate) option, too. If your fdl contains process definitions they won't be visible to the runtime without setting this option.

Just call
fmcibie -uadmin -ppassword -i ITLBI.fdl -ot

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Workflow Engines - IBM MQ Workflow & Business Process Choreographer » MQ WORKFLOW ISSUE
Jump to: