ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » How to check if email adapter is working?

How to check if email adapter is working? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Monk
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: How to check if email adapter is working? Reply with quote

Master

Hi all

I finally managed to get the email adapter running

here is o/p whn its running

9_10.58.48_0.txt
Time: 2008/04/19 10:58:48.828] [System: ConnectorAgent] [SS: EMail] [Thread: wbia_main (#2112265406)] [Type: Trace] [Mesg:
:[Type: Trace] [MsgID: 17070] [Mesg: Initializing connector EMail, Version = 5.5.1, WebSphere Business Integration Adapter
Framework version = 2.6.0.11.] ]
EBUG: JavaMail version 1.4.1
EBUG: not loading file: C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\AdapterJRE\jre\lib\javamail.providers
EBUG: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\AdapterJRE\jre\lib\javamail.providers (The system cannot fin
the file specified)
EBUG: !anyLoaded
EBUG: not loading resource: /META-INF/javamail.providers
EBUG: successfully loaded resource: /META-INF/javamail.default.providers
EBUG: Tables of loaded providers
EBUG: Providers Listed By Class Name: {com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSSLTransport=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtps,com.sun.mail
smtp.SMTPSSLTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.m
il.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPSSLStore=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imaps,com.sun.mail.
map.IMAPSSLStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3SSLStore=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3s,com.sun.mail.pop3.
OP3SSLStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imap,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore
Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3,com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store,Sun Microsy
tems, Inc]}
EBUG: Providers Listed By Protocol: {imaps=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imaps,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPSSLStore,Sun Microsystems
Inc], imap=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imap,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], smtps=javax.mail.Provider[T
ANSPORT,smtps,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSSLTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc], pop3=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3,com.sun.mail.
op3.POP3Store,Sun Microsystems, Inc], pop3s=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3s,com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3SSLStore,Sun Microsystem
, Inc], smtp=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc]}
EBUG: successfully loaded resource: /META-INF/javamail.default.address.map
EBUG: !anyLoaded
EBUG: not loading resource: /META-INF/javamail.address.map
EBUG: not loading file: C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\AdapterJRE\jre\lib\javamail.address.map
EBUG: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\AdapterJRE\jre\lib\javamail.address.map (The system cannot f
nd the file specified)
EBUG: getProvider() returning javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc]
EBUG SMTP: useEhlo true, useAuth true
EBUG SMTP: trying to connect to host "192.168.61.200", port 25, isSSL false
20 XXXXXXX ESMTP Service (Lotus Domino Release 7.0.3) ready at Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:59:07 +0530
EBUG SMTP: connected to host "192.168.61.200", port: 25

HLO ISDD-PW636
50-XXXXXXX Hello ISDD-PW636 ([192.168.4.176]), pleased to meet you
50-HELP
50-SIZE 6291456
50 PIPELINING
EBUG SMTP: Found extension "HELP", arg ""
EBUG SMTP: Found extension "SIZE", arg "6291456"
EBUG SMTP: Found extension "PIPELINING", arg ""
EBUG: setDebug: JavaMail version 1.4.1
pr 19, 2008 10:58:51 AM com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl open
NFO: FFDC0009I: FFDC opened incident stream file C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\connectors\EMail\ffdc\TestServer_7de69cbe_08.04.
9_10.58.51_0.txt
pr 19, 2008 10:58:51 AM com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl resetIncidentStream
NFO: FFDC0010I: FFDC closed incident stream file C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\connectors\EMail\ffdc\TestServer_7de69cbe_08.04.
9_10.58.51_0.txt
pr 19, 2008 10:58:51 AM com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl open
NFO: FFDC0009I: FFDC opened incident stream file C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\connectors\EMail\ffdc\TestServer_7de69cbe_08.04.
9_10.58.51_1.txt
pr 19, 2008 10:58:51 AM com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl resetIncidentStream
NFO: FFDC0010I: FFDC closed incident stream file C:\IBM\WebSphereAdapters\connectors\EMail\ffdc\TestServer_7de69cbe_08.04.
9_10.58.51_1.txt
pr 19, 2008 10:58:52 AM com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl open
9_10.58.52_0.txt
pr 19, 2008 10:58:52 AM com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl resetIncidentStream
9_10.58.52_0.txt
<------------------- just keeps waiting here..

As you can see i m polling lotus dominos server ..
it says in the debug mode that i m connected to the server ...it also greets me..
but its not polling the folders..
I have experimented with all the possiblilities in the my emai_configuration.xsd file.. and nothing happens..

How do know that its actually polling?
Can I check from the email server or any other way?

any input wud be helpful.

And thanks to Gaya...for the link..
jefflowrey
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Poobah

So... you have it configured to read certain kinds of email from a mailbox?

What happens when you send a message that fits the requirements to the mailbox?
Monk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Quote:
What happens when you send a message that fits the requirements to the mailbox?

Nothing.

The adapter says it is connected , but doesn't saying anything about picking the email from the server.

Just a quick question.

From the DEBUG log..should the adapter login to the mailbox.
It doesn't say in the DEBUG log , if its connected to mailbox with provided user id and password.
Now if it says application is connected, Does it mean that its logged in to the mailbox with userid/pass?.
and if so, shouldnt the login process show up in the DEBUG log
Monk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

anyone????

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » How to check if email adapter is working?
Jump to: