ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » Invoke WPS from WMB with Security enabled

Invoke WPS from WMB with Security enabled « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
brokerDev
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Invoke WPS from WMB with Security enabled Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,

I am attempting to send a SOAP/JMS message from WMB to WPS with security enabled on the appserver.

From reading the information in the Infocenter, LTPA is the only authentication mechanism supported in WPS. I thought I could still make it work by exporting the LTPA token from WAS and then using that in the SecurityBinaryToken field in the SOAP header. It seems not! Whenever I send a message, I get the following error in systemout.log -

0000005c SibMessage A [:] CWSII0155I: The Platform Messaging Component denied user ID access to destination <qname> on bus <bus name> for operation SEND

In the ffdc logs I get - "SIMPNotAuthorizedException"

In my ESQL, I am setting the JMSXUserID field and have given that user access rights via wsadmin -

AdminTask addUserToDestinationRole{ ....

for Sender, Reciever, and Browser.

Is it simply the case that it is not possible to send from WMB to WPS when security is enabled without using other apps like Tivoli???

I am using WID 6.0.2.2 (Embedded WAS 6.0.2.17), WMB 6.0.0.5 on Windows XP.

Would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks
JLRowe
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yatiri

You need to provide a userid and password for the JMS connection, this should be an option on the JMS ouptut node in the WMB flow.

As WPS 6.0.2.2 is based on WAS 6.0, you have to set authorities to SIB destinations using wsadmin scripts, you can do this in the console with was 6.1 (and wps 6.1 thats runs on top of it)
brokerDev
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Thanks for the respnse.

I am using WMB Toolkit 6.0.2 FP9 and there is no option in the JMS nodes supplied in the palette with this version to set a userid/password. What I have done is to set the userid/password in ESQL and placed this in the usr folder of the MQRFH2 header. I then use a MQJMS transform node to convert this so that these details are placed in the appropriate location in the JMS header before sending to WPS.

Regarding setting authorities, I have set these using wsadmin. I set sender,receiver,connector,browser authorities for the user but I get the error I mentioned.

Regards,
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

brokerDev wrote:
Thanks for the respnse.

I am using WMB Toolkit 6.0.2 FP9 and there is no option in the JMS nodes supplied in the palette with this version to set a userid/password. What I have done is to set the userid/password in ESQL and placed this in the usr folder of the MQRFH2 header. I then use a MQJMS transform node to convert this so that these details are placed in the appropriate location in the JMS header before sending to WPS.

Regarding setting authorities, I have set these using wsadmin. I set sender,receiver,connector,browser authorities for the user but I get the error I mentioned.

Regards,

Check the resulting message. I believe you should set the userid on the MQMD before transform.
brokerDev
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi fjb_saper,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I tried what you suggested but it didn't make a difference. I kept on getting tghe same error.

The good news though is that I now have my setup working! What I did was to alter the custom properies of the activation spec and connection factory on the wasadmin console
(Resources>ResourceAdapter>SIB JMS RA). I added username and password properties.

To anyone else interested, my broker flowsetup is MQInput>Compute>MQJMSXForm>SOAPEnvelope>Compute>RCD>JMSOutput

In the first compute node, I add a usr folder under MQRFH2 and set the endpointURL and targetservice. In the second compute node, I construct the WS-Security username token. The JMSOutput node properties are as follow -

DestinationQ - As defined on SIBus
InitCtxFact: com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory
Loc JNDI: corbaloc:iiop:localhost:<bootstrap port of appserver>
QCF: As defined on SIBus

There's probably other ways to implement this, but this worked for me!

Regards,

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » Invoke WPS from WMB with Security enabled
Jump to: