ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » BindMode msgToken Problem

BindMode msgToken Problem « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi

The websphere appl. server version is 6.0.2.15 and Webspher MQ server 6.0.0.0 installed in AIX environment.

I am using BindMode to connect to MQ.

When I am executing the program java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: msgToken, when I searched , I came to know that MQ_INSTALL_ROOT should be changed to '/usr/mqm' instead of ${WAS_INSTALL_ROOT}/lib/WMQ as MQ 5.3 version jars are present in Webspher appl. server .

But,when I changed accordingly, after start of server,I have the below lines in SystemOut.log file.

Please let me know,if you need more information

[10/17/07 13:45:49:307 YEKST] 0000000a NameServerImp A NMSV0018I: Name server available on bootstrap port 2824.
[10/17/07 13:45:50:601 YEKST] 0000000a JMSRegistrati A WMSG1601I: WebSphere MQ JMS has not been installed
[10/17/07 13:45:51:066 YEKST] 0000000a JMXSoapAdapte A ADMC0013I: The SOAP connector is available at port 8896
[10/17/07 13:45:51:226 YEKST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0243I: Security service started successfully
[10/17/07 13:45:51:422 YEKST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0210I: Security enabled false
[10/17/07 13:45:51:549 YEKST] 0000000a J2EEServiceMa I ASYN0055I: The Work Manager service started successfully.
[10/17/07 13:45:51:887 YEKST] 0000000a RecoveryDirec I CWRLS0010I: Performing recovery processing for local WebSphere server (jfpappsNode15Cell\jfpappsNode15\server1).
[10/17/07 13:45:51:928 YEKST] 0000000a RecoveryDirec I CWRLS0012I: All persistent services have been directed to perform recovery processing for this WebSphere server (jfpappsNode15Cell\jfpappsNode15\server1).
[10/17/07 13:45:51:981 YEKST] 0000000a RecoveryDirec I CWRLS0012I: All persistent services have been directed to perform recovery processing for this WebSphere server (jfpappsNode15Cell\jfpappsNode15\server1).
[10/17/07 13:45:52:497 YEKST] 00000011 RecoveryManag A WTRN0028I: Transaction service recovering 0 transactions.
[10/17/07 13:45:52:775 YEKST] 0000000a MQQueueConnec E WMSG0902E: The WebSphere MQ JMS Binders have been disabled as either the WebSphere MQ Client has not been installed, or the MQ_INSTALL_ROOT variable has not been set.
[10/17/07 13:45:52:810 YEKST] 0000000a MQQueueBinder E WMSG0902E: The WebSphere MQ JMS Binders have been disabled as either the WebSphere MQ Client has not been installed, or the MQ_INSTALL_ROOT variable has not been set.

Thanks in advance
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

kotla.satya wrote:
I came to know that MQ_INSTALL_ROOT should be changed to '/usr/mqm' instead of ${WAS_INSTALL_ROOT}/lib/WMQ as MQ 5.3 version jars are present in Webspher appl. server .

How did you come to know? What were you trying to achieve?

And why have you posted in the User Exits section? I don't see the connection

As an aside, upgrade your MQ. May or may not fix your problem but base v6 has a few issues.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Moved to JMS forum
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor wrote:
kotla.satya wrote:
I came to know that MQ_INSTALL_ROOT should be changed to '/usr/mqm' instead of ${WAS_INSTALL_ROOT}/lib/WMQ as MQ 5.3 version jars are present in Webspher appl. server .

How did you come to know? What were you trying to achieve?

I have got information by going through below url.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21221195

I am trying to use the jars of mq version 6 instead of jars present in appl. server.

Please let me know if you need further information.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

kotla.satya wrote:
[10/17/07 13:45:52:810 YEKST] 0000000a MQQueueBinder E WMSG0902E: The WebSphere MQ JMS Binders have been disabled as either the WebSphere MQ Client has not been installed, or the MQ_INSTALL_ROOT variable has not been set.

Given that you've set MQ_INSTALL_ROOT (and of course checked it's in scope for the server), have you verified the MQ Client install has been successfully carried out?
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Use MQ V 6.0.2.2 and the RAR adapter....
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor wrote:
kotla.satya wrote:

Given that you've set MQ_INSTALL_ROOT (and of course checked it's in scope for the server), have you verified the MQ Client install has been successfully carried out?

I was able to create qmgr and queues and I am also able to have channels connected to a mq server configured on windows o/s system.

Is there anything I need to do, for checking mq client is properly installed?.

Please tell me ,I will do the check.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

kotla.satya wrote:

Can you establish a client connection using the amqsputc sample app? That would be fairly conclusive.
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor wrote:
kotla.satya wrote:

Can you establish a client connection using the amqsputc sample app? That would be fairly conclusive.

As my MQ server is on AIX,I tried to execute below commands

$ dspmqver
Name: WebSphere MQ
Version: 6.0.0.0
CMVC level: p000-L050519
BuildType: IKAP - (Production)

$ dspmq
QMNAME(testmq) STATUS(Running)
QMNAME(SGJFP_QM.DV) STATUS(Running)

Would this be ok for check?. Please let me know.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

kotla.satya wrote:

No, this proves you have a server install and the queue managers are running. I don't think that was in doubt. It does show you're on plain v6, which may not be a good idea and you should consider maintenance, but that's not directly connected to your error.

The error you posted suggested checking for a client installation, which will not show up in a list of running applications.
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor wrote:
kotla.satya wrote:

The error you posted suggested checking for a client installation, which will not show up in a list of running applications.

The mq server that is beeing used is for developement only.

I did not understand the statement 'The error you posted suggested checking for a client installation', my aim is to create JNDI objects for JMS and MQ Server and Appl. server are running on same m/c.

can you please let me know,is there any other command to check in AIX?.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

kotla.satya wrote:
I did not understand the statement 'The error you posted suggested checking for a client installation', my aim is to create JNDI objects for JMS and MQ Server and Appl. server are running on same m/c.

I was refering to this:

Quote:
The WebSphere MQ JMS Binders have been disabled as either the WebSphere MQ Client has not been installed

Call me crazy but I always try what the message says when resolving a problem. You'd already said you'd checked the environment variable.

kotla.satya wrote:
can you please let me know,is there any other command to check in AIX?.

Not that I'm aware of; I've always used amqsputc as the quickest way. Not sure what problem AIX causes with this
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor wrote:
kotla.satya wrote:

I was refering to this:

Quote:
The WebSphere MQ JMS Binders have been disabled as either the WebSphere MQ Client has not been installed

Call me crazy but I always try what the message says when resolving a problem. You'd already said you'd checked the environment variable.

Not that I'm aware of; I've always used amqsputc as the quickest way. Not sure what problem AIX causes with this

Finally,I have written a java program to test ,I was able to place messages and retreive messages.

Please help how to go ahead further to solve the problem.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

kotla.satya wrote:
Finally,I have written a java program to test ,I was able to place messages and retreive messages.

Ok, and we assume this is using a client connection not a binding one.

If so, then you need to ensure the client connection information is available and correctly configured for the server.

Also double check that your changed MQ_INSTALL_ROOT is in scope from the profile you're starting the server from.
kotla.satya
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: BindMode msgToken Problem Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor wrote:
kotla.satya wrote:

Ok, and we assume this is using a client connection not a binding one.

If so, then you need to ensure the client connection information is available and correctly configured for the server.

Also double check that your changed MQ_INSTALL_ROOT is in scope from the profile you're starting the server from.

Sorry,I went to have my dinner.

Could you please let me know how to check " MQ_INSTALL_ROOT is in scope from the profile you're starting the server from"?.

Scope of MQ_INSTALL_ROOT currently mentioned in app. server as 'cells:jfpappsNode15Cell:nodes:jfpappsNode15' and the scope of all environment variables is 'Node' and jms jndi objects are also in the scope 'Node'.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » BindMode msgToken Problem
Jump to: