ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Mainframe, CICS, TXSeries » MAIN FRAME MQ v5r3m1 CONFIGURATION errors

MAIN FRAME MQ v5r3m1 CONFIGURATION errors « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ALSTONOL
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: MAIN FRAME MQ v5r3m1 CONFIGURATION errors Reply with quote

I am new to MQ series.
I am trying to build a new qmgr and chin on a same lpar. i copied all the system related datasets. I chaned all the Parms member(csqinp1 and csqinp2 for the mstr) (csqinpx for chin). I allocated and format the bootstrap, log and page dataset.
I assemble sys parm and channel init parm module.
I also did the tcpip and some security stuff.
I set up procs and started the MSTR. I started CHIN. The MSTR came up but the CHIN will not come up. I get msg CSQX001I
CSQXJST CHANNEL INITIATOR STARTING, USING PARAMETER
MODULE CSQY010E LOAD MODULE CSQXJST IS NOT AT THE CORRECT REL LVL.
I also get another msg CSQM128E (PSQ1 CSQMCMIQ MQPUT FAILED FOR QUEUE SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ,
REASON=2085
Can anyone help me with this -- Any help would be appreciated. me.
zpat
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

2085 means the queue SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ is not there.
LuisFer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: MAIN FRAME MQ v5r3m1 CONFIGURATION errors Reply with quote

Partisan

From manual:
Creating your own channel initiator parameter module
In most cases you need to create your own parameter module. If you are using LU 6.2 communications, you have to do this because you at least need to set the outbound LU name to be used. If you are using TCP/IP, you probably need to set TCPTYPE and TCPNAME.

To create your own parameter module, use the sample JCL provided in thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4XPRM):

Make a working copy of the JCL sample.
Edit the parameters in the copy as required. See Using CSQ6CHIP for more information about each parameter. If you remove any parameters from the macro call, the default values are automatically picked up at run time.
Replace the placeholder ++NAME++ with the name that the load module is to take. (This can be CSQXPARM.)
If your assembler is not high-level assembler, change the JCL as required by your assembler.
Run the JCL to assemble and link-edit the tailored versions of the channel initiator parameter macros to produce a load module. This is the new channel initiator parameter module with the name that you have specified.
Put the load module produced in an APF-authorized user library.
Include this library in the channel initiator started task procedure STEPLIB. This library name must come before the library thlqual.SCSQAUTH in STEPLIB.
Invoke the new channel initiator parameter module when you start the channel initiator. For example, if the new module is named NEWMODS, issue the command:

START CHINIT PARM(NEWMODS)

Note:
If you choose to name your module CSQXPARM, you do not need to specify the PARM parameter on the START CHINIT command.
//
Sounds like the CHIP is not assembly with the correct SMP libreries.
And the 2085 sounds like don't submit the CSQINP2 sample

Using the CSQINP2 samples
Samples thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4INSG) and thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4INSX) contain system object definitions that can be included in the CSQINP2 concatenation of your queue manager started task procedure. If you are using queue-sharing groups, you also need to customize and include sample thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4INSS).

Samples thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4INYG), thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4INYD), and thlqual.SCSQPROC(CSQ4INYC) contain some definitions that you can customize for your own objects.

You need to define objects once only, not each time that you start a queue manager, so it is not necessary to include these definitions in CSQINP2 every time. If you do include them every time, you are attempting to define objects that already exist, and you will get messages similar to the following:

CSQM095I +CSQ1 CSQMAQLC QLOCAL(SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE) ALREADY EXISTS
CSQM090E +CSQ1 CSQMAQLC FAILURE REASON CODE X'00D44003'
CSQ9023E +CSQ1 CSQMAQLC ' DEFINE QLOCAL' ABNORMAL COMPLETION

The objects are not damaged by this failure. If you want to leave the SYSTEM definitions data set in the CSQINP2 concatenation, you can avoid the failure messages by specifying the REPLACE attribute against each object.
ALSTONOL
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.k. I did everything over using all the correct parms and members.
My qmgr and channel come up but not with a new error message displayed in channel message.
CSQU147I CSQUTIL UTILITY TERMINATED, RETURN CODE=8
Also when i try to connect to the qmgr from ISPF I get a 2035 error message. CSQO014E MQOPEN OF SYSTEM.COMMAND.INPUT UNSUCCESSFUL. REASON CODE = 2035.
All my system queues have been defined correctly. Do you know how I would correct this issue. I can't run the csqutil job either. I get the rc 8
Vitor
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Reason Code 2035 = User Not Authorised

You might want to skim through the System Admin manual before proceeding. You might get a faster net result than posting each problem here & waiting for a response, something I unkindly call the jeevan method for reasons it's not fair to comment further on.

I commend to you specifically the prequisites section.

And don't worry - MQ on mainframe is about as tricky as it gets. Once you've cracked this you'll be fine.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Mainframe, CICS, TXSeries » MAIN FRAME MQ v5r3m1 CONFIGURATION errors
Jump to: