ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Jtext Adapter Event [folder] text files

Jtext Adapter Event [folder] text files « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ROX
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Jtext Adapter Event [folder] text files Reply with quote

Hi there guys,

I have configured a Jtext Adapter to include 3 business objects [my custom developed one - which have only 2 fields and 2 default ones from the jar file: MO_JtextConnector_Default.jar]

when i send a message using the Visual Tester to MQ - my message is send successfully - but i don't know what to put in the test file which is to be dumped in the Event folder to be processed by the adapter ... can someone please assist me on constructing this test file e.g. myTest.in

- thanx guys
vk
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

What data handler are you using?

If it is a Fixed Width data handler, you can just put a file in the Event Directory, say Test.in having a line corresponding to the BO. For Eg: If the BO has 2 attributes Name and DOB, then put the file having the line -
Name 01-01-2005

Take care of the length defined for the attributes.

If you are using a name value data handler, you need to make an entry as shown below in the file -

Business Object = Employee
Verb = Create
AttributeCount = 3
Name = ABC
DOB = 01-01-2005
ObjectEventID = 1234567890
<EndBO: Employee>

By default, the data handler is name value. So you can try the 2nd option.

Regards,
VK.
ROX
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx vk,

id did a bit of reading on nave value data handler - and my test file parsed successfully.

thanx very much

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Jtext Adapter Event [folder] text files
Jump to: