ASG provides Global 5000 businesses with world-class professional services and software solutions for
IT Infrastructure & Operations Management, Performance Management, Applications Management,
Enterprise Content & Information Management, and Cloud Orchestration and Management. Through
a wealth of technologies, which have been either developed in-house or gained through strategic
acquisitions, ASG enables clients with both mainframe and distributed environments to mobilize their
resources, boost productivity, and enhance performance through the intelligent use of technology.
ASG is devoted to helping clients reduce operating costs, enhance customer service, and differentiate
their products in the marketplace. ASG's customer satisfaction rate is more than 90%. The company's
client portfolio includes industry leaders such as American Express, Coca-Cola, DaimlerChrysler, General
Electric, HSBC, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Merrill Lynch, Procter & Gamble, Sony, Toyota, Verizon, and Wells
Founded in 1986, ASG is headquartered in Naples, Florida, USA, with more than 1000 employees and
over 70 offices worldwide.
ASG's Performance Management solutions help organizations realize the true potential of the IT
systems that power their enterprise. With ASG solutions you can effectively monitor and manage your
computing environment, from the supporting systems, applications, components, and platforms to the
If you would like more information about ASG solutions or if you have a specific question or need please
ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ on z/OS
ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ provides centralized management and views of your entire WebSphere
MQ environment. ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ is an all-encompassing management solution offering
complete control over the configuration, administration, and management of your WebSphere MQ
systems and related applications. ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ is a total configuration management,
administration, exception processing, and performance-monitoring tool for WebSphere MQ.
- Collects and analyzes MQ performance data from a single point across multiple platforms.
- Monitors all aspects of an WebSphere MQ environment, providing immediate notification when problems occur
- Prevents and eliminates problems that threaten the availability and performance of an WebSphere MQ network
- Identifies and displays problems in each monitored queue manager
- Ensures achievement of performance goals by monitoring each channel
- Monitors all queues and providfes immediate updates when queue depth thresholds are exceeded
- Manages messages with locate/modify/delete functions
- Prevents potential problems by monitoring page set activity
- Provides information on CPU utilization and the number of PUT and GET requests by connection or thread
ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition
ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition is the solution for monitoring, managing,
configuration, administration, and operation management of your mission-critical MQ environment
across every platform.
The ASG-TMON for WebSphere MQ Enterprise Edition NaviGator, a Java-based GUI, provides a single
point of control for your MQ network. NaviGator ossesses features such as drag-and-drop for MQ
object creation and to a Command Console where native MQSC scripts or commands may be executed.
NaviGator quickly reveals problem areas with an easily used and easily understood topology view
- Auto-discovery of MQ objects
- Automation via shell scripts
- MQSC-native command console
- Quick and easy deployment
- Queue Manager and dependent object manipulation
- Message manipulation
- Event History Log
- View MQ Error Logs from NaviGator
- Rollback changes to objects
- Cluster Support
- Queue Sharing Group support (ASG-TMON for MQSeries required)
- SNMP support including MIB exposing data collected by ASG-MQEnterprise
ASG-Zena is a robust, enterprise-wide workload management solution for distributed operations
environments that support “event-based” scheduling as well as traditional date- and time-based
scheduling methodologies. ASG-Zena provides non-invasive integration of legacy applications, ERP,
and newer, “message aware” environments such as MQSeries, .NET and J2EE, that offer advanced IT
process automation. From a single console, users can manage workloads and several scheduling points
across multiple platforms, including Windows NT, 2000, and XP, as well as multiple UNIX and Linux
operating environments and on the AS/400. ASG-Zena improves efficiency and reduces costs. It also
offers exception-based management, a highly scalable component-based architecture, fault tolerance,
role-based security, and graphical drag-and-drop workload definition. ASG-Zena, a next generation
solution, extends ASG’s Enterprise Workload Management solutions suite, which provides customers
with unrivaled coverage in the workload and process automation market.
- Provides integration and support for MQSeries and other messaging technologies
- Enables event-based scheduling along with time-and date-based methodoligies
- Provides itnegration of legacy applications, ERP, .NET, J2EE, and others
- Automates and integrates advanced IT processes across diverse applications, including those from SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Siebel
- Features exception-based management, a highly scalable architecture, fault tolerance, role-based security, and graphical drag-and-drop workload definition
- Manages multiple scheduling points from diverse platforms through a single console
- Supports multiple platforms and operating environments, including Windows, UNIX, Linux, and z/OS
With PERFMAN 2020, IT professionals and executives alike get immediate access to crucial information
about the organization’s IT infrastructure—such as future capacity concerns, service level impacts,
intelligent enterprise-wide business views, and drill downs.
PERFMAN 2020 includes a powerful web portal that provides role-based access to users. Starting
with a dashboard interface, PERFMAN Portal allows quick access to business capacity planning and
performance management information across all platforms. Click-through navigation makes drilling
down to the details completely intuitive. This solution is designed to enable proactive problem avoidance and foster greater organizational communication.
By integrating enterprise-wide historical data and predictive capabilities, and with a focus on effective
internal communications, PERFMAN 2020 is designed to deliver “peace of mind” at all levels of IT
- Real time data access and alerting for z/OS, Windows, UNIX, Linux, and VMware.
- A web interface that provides a centralized dashboard for business-orineted capacity management-regardless of platform or geographic location.
- "Intelligent Service Exception" detection identifies service level impacts saving time and helping you focus on implementing solutions.
- Automated trending and forecasting capabilities that take the guesswork out of capacity management, capital, and operational budgeting.